Stress Management Training
Equipping individuals with tools to manage the state of their mental and physical health.
The Food Psychology Clinic runs stress management workshops for individuals, for organisations and schools/universities focussed on improving both the mental and physical health of individuals. Each workshop is tailored to the needs of the client/organisation and the goal of the workshops is to equip individuals with the tools that they need to manage both their mental and physical health effectively. This training will enable individuals to better manage stressors, bounce back more quickly from difficult situations or circumstances and to become happier, healthier and more productive.
Manage stress effectively
- We explore what stress actually is from both a psychological and physiological perspective
- We equip individuals with tools from a range of psychological disciplines to better enable them to manage stressors
- We discuss how optimising sleep and diet can help to manage stress
- We help individuals to support those around them that may be feeling overwhelmed or out of control
- We invite individuals to challenge their thoughts and beliefs which could be a source of their stress
- We discuss how perfectionism and high expectations can cause high stress levels
Click on the link below to find out more about how the corporate workshops can benefit your organisation.
Click on the link below to find out more about how the school and university workshops could benefit your institution.
WORKSHOPS FOR INDIVIDUALS
Click on the link below to find out more about how these workshops can benefit you.
Workshops for individuals
“I felt this training was really valuable. I came to it thinking mostly that it might help me support others but it was actually really beneficial on a personal level too. Thanks to the people team for arranging this”
— Participant at a corporate workshop on resilience