Mindfulness & CBT Training
Equipping individuals with tools to manage the state of their mental and physical health.
The Food Psychology Clinic runs workshops on mindfulness and CBT for individuals, for organisations and schools/universities focussed on equipping individuals with practical tools that they can use to manage the state of their mental health. Mindfulness and CBT are techniques that are used to manage and treat conditions such as anxiety and depression but can also be used to prevent such conditions from ever arising.
Mindfulness and CBT
- We cover how these two psychological techniques can help individuals to manage their mental health and boost their well-being
- We explore positive psychology and what every individual can be doing to boost the state of their mental health
- We cover the science demonstrating that mindfulness and CBT are both proven to have beneficial impacts on everything from immune function to anxiety
- We equip individuals with practical tools to implement mindfulness and CBT into their daily lives - both in the workplace and in their personal lives to enhance relationships
- We teach individuals how they can train their brain to change their thinking patterns and in turn how they feel day-to-day
Click on the link below to find out more about how the corporate workshops can benefit your organisation.
Click on the link below to find out more about how the school and university workshops could benefit your institution.
WORKSHOPS FOR INDIVIDUALS
Click on the link below to find out more about how these workshops can benefit you.
Workshops for individuals
“I felt this training was really valuable. I came to it thinking mostly that it might help me support others but it was actually really beneficial on a personal level too. Thanks to the people team for arranging this”
— Participant at a corporate workshop on resilience